It’s a common question to a common situation. What do I wear?? First things first, be comfortable being you. Don’t try to be someone you aren’t, just be you. Here are some great tips for your session!
If a group session, try to co-ordinate, but don’t be matchy matchy. A suggestion for example, everyone wear something blue…doesn’t have to be the same blue…all shades will compliment one another.
- Skip the white shirts/blue jeans…
- Accessories and Layers are great…think blue scarf as noted above.
- Avoid labels, characters, and logos. These are dated and will take a way from the photos.
- Shoes do matter…avoid runners and white socks…unless it’s a sporting event!
- Remember to by comfy, we might be trekking some terrain, or getting in awkward positions to get that great shot!
- Remember to have fun!